Object of Agreement
- ideegeo Group Limited (hereafter referred to as „ideegeo“) is a limited liability company incorporated in New Zealand.
- meinName is an individually branded but wholly owned trading platform of ideegeo which registers domains on a "first come, first served" basis.
- All services of meinName are only accepted on the basis of the following terms and conditions, as well as subject to the information provided on the website.
- Customers Terms and Conditions are only accepted if meinName has provided their consent in written form.
- meinName can modify their Terms and Conditions, as well as their price list at any point in time. The customer can object to these modifications within 14 days. Should the customer object, then meinName has the right to terminate the agreement within 14 days. If the customer does not object, then the new Terms and Conditions will apply within the abovementioned 14 days.
- The customer is bound by these Terms and Conditions, as well as the respective appendixes which are relevant to the customer.
- By initiating an order through meinName, by electronic means or otherwise, the customer hereby declares, that he has the power to place orders directly himself or holds the power of attorney of his organisation and furthermore agrees to the registration terms and conditions outlined in this agreement.
- A contract can be closed either through written or electronic confirmation by meinName or if the purchase is fulfilled.
- If the purchase should only be partially deliverable, then the customer will also accept a part-delivery.Partial delivery relates to any delay in registration beyond the control of meinName.
- The customer is obliged to check the order confirmation from meinName and must contact meinName immediately should any mistakes be verifiable.
Domain Registration and Renewal of Registration
- meinName registers domains as a domain registrar. In providing or administering domains meinName acts however only as a mediator between the customer and Internic or another institution or company in charge of the administration of the central database. It has no influence on the distribution process of domain names. As there might be rights of a third party involved meinName has no obligation to guarantee the continuity of the existence of a registered domain.
- The customer assures that the domain name and the use of the domain does not interfere with or infringe the rights of a third party and that there are no other obstacles to register the domain name.
- The different domains are administered by various different, usually national organisations. Each of these organisations have different terms and conditions relating to the registration of the respective Domains, as well as the proceedings in domain name dispute matters. As far as Domains are the subject of the contract, the additional terms and conditions of each gTLD and ccTLD apply.
- When registering or transfering a domain the customer provides meinName with the power of attorney to submit all updates done through meinName (e.g. DNS Updates, WHOIS-Updates, as well as other domain configuration) on his behalf directly to the respective registry in real-time.
Domain Name Dispute Policy and Exemptions
- The customer agrees to clarify and settle any disputes according to the Dispute Resolution Policies of the respective responsible organisations. These Policies can be viewed on the Website of meinName. The language in the Policies may differ depending on the mother tongue of the country.
- The customer accepts that meinName acts as an accredited registrar and might be bound to lock or cancel a domain or to transfer it to a third party - according to UDRP-regulations - if the customer does not provide evidence within ten days after an Administrative Panels decision, that he has commenced a lawsuit against the complainant in a Mutual Jurisdiction regarding the right to use the disputed domain name.
- For the adjudication of disputes concerning or arising from use of the Registered Name, the Registered Name Holder shall submit, without prejudice to other potentially applicable jurisdictions, to the jurisdiction of the courts (1) of the Registered Name Holders domicile and (2) where Registrar is located.
- During a pending administrative proceeding or during a period of fifteen (15) days after such proceeding is concluded or during a pending court proceeding or arbitration commenced regarding the domain name the customer may not transfer the domain name registration to a third party unless the third party agrees, in writing, to be bound by the decision of the court or arbitrator.
Limitation of Liability and Force Majeure
- As a condition of the customer’s access and use of the registration service and other services the customer agrees to defend, idemnify, save and hold harmless meinName, its agents, employees, partners, ICANN, the central registry as well as all persons involved in the registration process in respect to all claims, demands, liabilities or an loss whatsoever resulting from an illegal use of a domain name registered by the customer. In the event of a claim, the customer has the right to prove to meinName, that claims in the context of the exemption have not occured in the demanded extent or not at all, and /or the customer is not responsible.
- meinName Group Limited, its agents, employees, partners, ICANN, the central registry nor any person involved in the registration will be liable to the customer or any third party for any direct or indirect loss of profits, earnings or business opportunities, damages, expense, or costs resulting directly or indirectly from any failure to perform any obligation or provide service herunder because of any Force Majeure, or governmental acts or directives, strikes, riot or civil commotion, war, any natural desaster, equipment or facilities shortages which are beeing experienced by providers of telecommunication services generally, or other similar force or condition beyond meinName‘s reasonable control.
- meinName cannot be held liable for delays of services and server downtimes due to higher force, fault of third parties or due to events, which meinName has no influence on, despite any agreed upon deadlines and dates. You hereby permit meinName to postpone the service-supply and/or achievement by the duration of the respective disruption plus an appropriate starting time. Furthermore meinName can limit the service, if the stability and security of the operation, the maintenance of the net integrity, in particular the avoidance of serious disturbances of the network, the software or stored data requires it.
- Concerning registration of multilingual or internationalised domain names meinName does not have any control of these registrations and it might be possible that the service will be modified, interrupted or even terminated by the registry without prior notice. meinName has no obligation to guarantee the continuity of the existence or availability of multilingual or internationalised domain names and registration is on customers own risk. The customer acknowledges, that the functionality of multilingual or internationalised domains is not the same as regular domains. Furthermore the customer also acknowledges, that a multilingual or internationalised domain, due to the introduction of constantly new technical features, may not function at all.
- For all the services provided by meinName, liability will be limited to intention and gross negligence.
- In case of any services, liability shall not exceed the original purchase price of any product or service.
Duration of Contract and Termination
- The duration of contracts concerning registrations of domain names or the administration of domain names transferred to meinName from another registrar can be depending on the respective domain (starting from the date of transfer) one (1) to ten (10) years. Renewals can also be processed for time periods between one (1) to ten (10) years, depending on the respective domain.
- For registered domains: Unless the parties agree otherwise, a contract with a limited duration will automatically be renewed for twelve (12) months if one of the parties does not confirm the termination, in writing, three (3) months before the termination.
Apart from the regulations under Article 2 both parties have the right to terminate the contract for an important reason. An important reason on behalf of meinName can be if the customer:
- Is in more than 14 days arrears of submitting the fee in respect to the monthly fee for a contract which has a minimum duration or for a contract where a certain duration time period has been agreed upon.
- Is more than 20 calendar days in arrears of submitting the payment for a contract which has an undefined length.
- Is in breach of the rights and obligations of these Terms and Conditions,
- If obvious violations of the law are present,
- Despite warning within appropriate period, does not modify his websites in such a way that they meet the requirements regulated in the Terms and Conditions or is in breach of a legal order made by a Court.
- Acts contrary to the Terms and Conditions of the Registration and the Requirements.
- The customer will be informed by e-mail no later than thirty (30) days before the end of the registration period asking payment for renewal. In the case of non payment at least three (3) days prior to the expiration date, then the customer will lose all rights on his domain. If the customer did not terminate the contract on time, and the customer has either identified his payment method to be credit card or bank debit, then meinName will automatically charge the due amount ten (10) days prior to the expiration date and the contract will be renewed accordingly.
- In case meinName can not maintain the registration of a sub-level-domain according to the terms and conditions of the respective Registry, then meinName can terminate this contract by giving notice, in writing, not later than 14 days before the end of a month.
- In case of termination of the Domains either through the customer himself or a Domain disputes decision, the customer has no claim for a substitute domain or a refund. Should the Domain be terminated prematurely, then no refunding will take place, if the termination was not caused deliberately or grossly negligently through meinName. This applies likewise to other performances or additionally booked options.
- The Registered Name Holder shall agree that its registration of the Registered Name shall be subject to suspension, cancellation, or transfer pursuant to any ICANN adopted specification or policy, or pursuant to any registrar or registry procedure not inconsistent with an ICANN adopted specification or policy, (1) to correct mistakes by Registrar or the Registry Operator in registering the name or (2) for the resolution of disputes concerning the Registered Name.
- In case of a termination of the accreditation of meinName as registrar, meinName can terminate a contract by giving notice, in writing, not later than 14 days before the end of a month.
Data Privacy and Protection of Data
The customer is committed to supply meinName with the following information and data. The customer assures that all submitted data and information to meinName is correct and complete. By changing the data in the customer-online-interface, the customer furthermore assures that these modifications are correct, complete and truthful. The customer acknowledges that the submission of incorrect data can lead to the immediate deletion of the respective domain without refund. This concerns in particular
- his full name, postal address, e-mail address, voice telephone number, and fax number if available - if the registrant is an organization, association, or corporation - additional information on name and address of an authorized person for contact purposes,
- if the customer intends to use an own Domain Name Server (DNS): the IP-addresses of the first and secondary server,
- the names of these servers,
- the full name, postal address, e-mail address, voice telephone number, and fax number if available of the administrative contact,
- the full name, postal address, e-mail address, voice telephone number, and fax number if available of the technical contact and
- the full name, postal address, e-mail address, voice telephone number, and fax number if available of the billing contact.
- Accordingly meinName informs customers that during the process of the registration of domains personal data is routinely stored and processed and that personal data are transfered to third parties involved in the registration process. The registration process also includes storage of personal data in so-called "whois" data base.
- meinName is authorized to use the data for improvement of its services and to even better adapt its services to the needs of the customers.
- The customer has the right to be informed free of charge in relation to the storage of his personal data.
- The customer agrees to receive informational and marketing emails directly from meinName.
In order to protect the security of personal information (including, your credit card details) transmitted to the meinName site, our Web servers support the use of the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Protocol where appropriate. Using this protocol, information transferred between our systems is encrypted. In addition, we will not disclose any payment details that you provide to us without your prior consent or, as otherwise required by law.
Customers are required to employ precautions to help protect their own security, such as protecting against the unauthorised use of username or password or other authentication id.
- The prices for domain registration and other services of meinName are published on its website; these prices can be changed at any point in time.
- Prices for renewals of domains are only valid for the actual price on the day of the transaction.
- Payment can only be made by credit card (VISA, Mastercard).
- The registration of services can only proceed after receipt of payment.
- Customer agrees that he will lose all rights on the selected domain name in case of a charge back by their bank or credit card company, credit card fraud or any other reversed payment. meinName will in such cases decide at its own sole discretion whether to hold the name in its own portfolio or to cancel the domain name.
- The payment for a domain registration and other fees are not refundable in case of a premature termination of contract.
- Prepayments for domains which could not be registered will be entered onto the customer account and can be refunded at any point in time. The customer will cover all costs of this refund.
- In respect of any claims against meinName, the customer can only offset his own claims if these claims are accepted by meinName, in writing.
- The customer is committed to identify the contents on his website as his own together with his complete name and address. It is also pointed out to the customer the further obligation of identification of the nature of the content, e.g. if the content on the respective websites relates to Telecommunication-Services or Media-Services.
- The customer may not infringe legal prohibitions, the morals, rights, copyright or any other intellectual property of third parties (brands, trademarks, names, authors, data protection laws etc.), by means of the Internet-presence, placing banners on the website, the designation of his e-mail address and the contents of his operational website. In particular the customer is prohibited from publishing illegal pornographic content or services directed towards realisation of profits, that are related to illegal pornography. Futhermore, the customer is not allowed to submit their website to search engines as long as the customer uses key-words which could violate legal prohibitions, the morals, rights, copyright or any other intellectual property of third parties. In each case, the customer will be held liable for all damages resulting from above. Furthermore the customer is committed to cover all damages with may have resulted due to the above.
- The customer is responsible to only publish web content which complies with the law and the rights of third parties (including copyright and all rights concerning trademarks and personal data).
- meinName is not committed to check the the contents of the customers websites or Internet-presences. After recognizing legal offences or inadmissible contents, meinName has the right to lock the Internet-presence immediately. meinName will furthermore inform the customer immediately of such action.
- The customer agrees to defend, indemnify, save and hold meinName harmless in respect to all claims, demands, liabilities, costs and/or expenses resulting from a violation of the obligations mentioned within these terms and conditions.
- All servers of meinName and its partner companies are normally continuously active. meinName however cannot guarantee to supply services without any interruption. meinName cannot be held liable for loss of data, interrupted data transmission or any other problems which may occur due to technical breakdowns or loss of service.
- The customer is responsible for passwords given to him by meinName. If there is an unauthorised insight then the customer is committed to inform meinName immediately. Should third parties receive access to the passwords, due to fault of the customer, then the customer is liable towards meinName for all damages including users fees and compensation.
- The customer is committed not to dispatch any advertisement or have advertisement dispatched, without the explicit agreement of the respective receiver. This applies especially if the respective emails have the same content and are sent to a broad mass (so-called "Spamming"). Should the customer violate this responsibility, then meinName has the right to delete all services and hold the customer liable for all damages resulting from this.
- The customer is obliged to check his emails on a regular basis of maximum two (2) weeks. meinName is allowed to send messages back to the sender, should the capacity of the respective email-box be full.
- Modifications to the terms and conditions or the contract, as well as cancellations will only be accepted in writing, including e-mail transmission.
- Any disagreement that cannot be resolved between the parties to this agreement shall be subject to independent mediation. In the event of the breakdown of mediation, any recourse to legal action shall take place within the jurisdiction of the New Zealand legal system.
- For the contract between meinName and its customers New Zealand law shall apply.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unenforceable and/or invalid, such unenforceability and/or invalidity shall not render these terms and conditions uneneforceable or invalid as a whole. Any provision determined to be unenforceable or invalid shall nontheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. Such provision might also be replaced by meinName with one which is valid and enforceable and contents, to the extent possible, of the original objectives and intents, as reflected in the original provision.
Generic top-level domain policies
gTLDs (com, net, org, biz, info, mobi, asia, name)
- Uniform Domain Dispute Resolution Policy (UDRP)
- Restored Name Accuracy Policy
- Further: .BIZ 'Restrictions Dispute Resolution Policy' of Neulevel Inc. (RDRP)
.MOBIBy registering .mobi Domains, the registrant also agrees to the Registration Policies of the official .mobi registry. Registrant agrees that he will comply with all requirements, standards, policies, procedures and practices set forth in the dotmobi Style Guide and consent to the monitoring of the website as described in the dotmobi Style Guide monitoring guidelines for compliance with the Style Guide. Furthermore, Registrant acknowledges and agrees that this Style Guide is subject to modification by the Registry with any such changes appearing at the previously designated URL, and that Registrant must promptly comply with any such changes in the time allotted.
.AC (Ascension Island), .IO (British Indian Ocean Territory), .SH (Saint Helena)
.AG (Antigua and Barbuda)
Trustee (Billing-C) Contract:
- The registrant ensures that he acts according to the applicable law and the policy of the registry. The registrant ensures that he does not try to register domain names that might violate the policy of the registry.
- The registrant ensures that he does not use the domain or content related to the domain in any way that violates applicable law or policies.
- The registrant agrees that the trustee is entitled to act according to requests of the registry and any other legal entities responsible for relevant judgement about the domain name.
- The registrant ensures that he keeps the trustee free of financial obligations that might arise out of the usage of the trustee as a CED contact.
- The registrant accepts that in case of any violation of the contract or parts of contract the trustee is entitled to charge a fee up to NZD 10.000$. This fee might be charged due to legal inquiries of prosecution of the trustee due to violation of applicable law based on content or unlawful use of the domain.
- The registrant is responsible for removing domarino LTD as the CED contact from the domain if the domain is transferred to a registrar that uses a different trustee.
- General Registration Terms and Conditions of the nic.at Internet Verwaltungs- und Betriebsgesellschaft m.b.H.
- NIC.AT Registration Guidelines
.CC (Cocos (Keeling) Islands)
.CH & .LI
.CN (China), .com.CN / .net.CN / .org.CN
- Terms and Conditions
- China Internet Domain Name Regulations
- CNNIC Internet Domain Name Registration Administration
- CNNIC Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy
- Rules for CNNIC Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy
Registrant may not register or use a domain name that is deemed by CNNIC to:
- Be against the basic principles prescribed in the Constitution of the Peoples Republic of China ("PRC")
- Jeopardize national security, leak state secrets, intend to overturn the government, or disrupt of state integrity of the PRC
- Harm national honor and national interests of the PRC
- Instigate hostility or discrimination between different nationalities, or disrupt the national solidarity of the PRC
- Violate the PRC"s religion policies or propagate cult and feudal superstition
- Spread rumours, disturb public order or disrupt social stability of the PRC
- Spread pornography, obscenity, gambling, violence, homicide, terror or instigate crimes in the PRC
- Insult, libel against others and infringe other people' s legal rights and interests in the PRC
- Take any other action prohibited in laws, rules and administrative regulations of the PRC
- The administration of .DK domain names is carried out and regulated legally by the Act on Internet Domains Specifically Allocated to Denmark.
- General Conditions
.EU (dot EU)
- General Registration Terms and Conditions of EURid
- .EU Sunrise Rules
- .EU Domain Name Registration Policies
- The .EU Regulation
- .EU Dispute Resolution Policies
- .EU Trustee Conditions
- Annexo III (Spanish)
- Annexo III (English)
- Data Protection (Spanish)
- Data Protection (English)
- We kindly draw your attention to the fact that only the Spanish versions are legally binding. The English versions are only added for your references.
.FM (Federal State of Micronesia)
.GS (South Georgia and the Sandwich Islands)
.IM (Isle of Man)
- Terms and Conditions of JPNIC
- meinName provides the necessary local contact for .JP Domain Registrations
.LA (Lao People's Democratic Republic)
.LC (St. Lucia)
.MD (Republic of Moldova)
- Registration Agreement
- Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy 1
- Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy 2
- General registration terms and conditions of SIDN (official .NL Registry)
- In the event that a registrant can not fulfill the registration guidelines presented by SIDN, the client has the option of using meinName's .NL Trustee Service. By using meinName's .NL Trustee Services, the customer agrees to be bound by the additional .NL Trustee Agreement.
- Uniform Domain-Name Dispute-Resolution Policy of ICANN (UDRP)
- Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy ' of .NU Domain Ltd. (UDDRP)
.NZ (New Zealand), co.NZ, net.NZ, org.NZ
.RU (Russian Federation)
.SC (Seychelles), com.SC, net.SC, org.SC
- Terms and Conditions
- Supervision and Guidance Regulation for Internet Protocol (IP) Address and Domain Name Registration and Management Services
- Guidelines for Administration of Domain Name Registration
- Guidelines for Authorisation of Domain Name Registration Services
- TWNIC Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy
- Rules for TWNIC Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy
.UK (United-Kingdom), .co.UK, .org.UK, .me.UK
.US (United States of America)
AdamsNames (.GD - Grenada, .MS - Montserrat, .TC - Turks and Caicos Islands, .VG - British Virgin Islands)
.VC (St. Vincent and the Grenadines)
.WS (Western Samoa)
- Uniform Domain-Name Dispute-Resolution Policy of ICANN (UDRP)
- Reseller understands that the ".WS" TLD stands for "WebSite". Accordingly, Reseller shall ensure that the words "WebSite" appear in a parenthetical next to the registry whenever the Registry is promoted on Reseller's web site(s) or on any web site(s) of Reseller's resellers and affiliates that Reseller controls.